I've got couple of bigger than normal big Extreme Jackets.
- colour is dark olive green
- fabric is 1000g/m2 heavy and shiny Opalo
- heigth from shoulder to bottom 86 cm / 34 inches
- width of the jacket 70 cm / 27,5 inches
- sleeve length from hood 82 cm / 32 inches
- sleeve length from arm pit 60 cm / 23,5 inches
- the product tag contains information 190/150 which probably means this jacket was originally made for somebody 190 cm tall (6′ 5″) and 150 cm chest size (59 inches))
All the seams are double stitched and welded together so you will absolutely not get wet nor will the seams tear. The fabric of these pants is shiny on the outside which makes it very easy to keep them clean - just splash the dirt off with water.