This is a coverall made of shiny Opalo fabric with additional stripes or reflectors.
- Looks hot!
- The reflectors will give you extra safety.
- The stripes give an extra stylish look.
- Cleans easily!
- Literally you can just throw it in a muddy pool and rinse it with dirty water.
- No twigs or rocks will penetrate this material.
- All seams are welded and will not rip.
- 100% Waterproof
- There is a double storm flap over the zipper to keep the water from splashes away.
- Many options for cuffs in arms and feet.
The storm flap that is located on top of the front zipper can be fastened either with buttons or with Velcro.
There are also wind stoppers / cuffs on both the legs and arms. The sleeves can alternatively be fitted without cuffs (straight) or with neoperene cuffs or with an elastic rubber band at the end. Have a look at the photos. If you'd like neoprene cuffs at the end of legs, write that in the custom field.
Have a look at these photos here behind this link for more information about the Extreme Coveralls.
The last person on the photos wearing fl-yellow thigh waders is wearing the Hivis Thigh Waders. The FL-Yellow of the wader colour matches the fl-yellow stripe colours perfectly.
Also the orange stripes look awesome with FL-Orange boots!