This new design has yellow stripes and kneepads on a black coverall.
This coverall can be made with shiny 700g Opalo fabric in any colour or in 1000g for colour black and dark olive green.
- Looks hot!
- The yellow stripes give an extra stylish look.
- Cleans easily!
- Literally you can just throw it in a muddy pool and rinse it with dirty water.
- No twigs or rocks will penetrate this material.
- All seams are welded and will not rip.
- 100% Waterproof
- There is a double storm flap over the zipper to keep the water from splashes away.
- Elastic cuffs in arms and feet.
The photos on this page contain a stripe coverall with FL-Yellow stripes. They look a little greenish so I decided to order the next ones in regular yellow.
Also haven't seen a suit with boots just yet, so this feature has to be imagined for some time :) I'll update the photos as soon as one of such passes by.
Glove colour is unfortunately always blue.
Extreme Stripe Coverall with boots and optional gloves
To get a feeling on what size of boots you should choose, here is length of soles in centimeters:
- size 40: 26 cm
- size 41: 26,5 cm
- size 42: 27 cm
- size 43: 27,5 cm
- size 44: 28 cm
- size 45: 28,5 cm
- size 46: 29 cm
- size 47: 29,5 cm
- size 48: 30,0 cm
Black boots boots with red soles are available up to size 47. Safety boots are available up to size 48.