This new design has yellow stripes and kneepads on a black coverall.
This coverall can be made with shiny 700g Opalo fabric in any colour or in 1000g for colour black and dark olive green.
- Looks hot!
- The yellow stripes give an extra stylish look.
- Cleans easily!
- Literally you can just throw it in a muddy pool and rinse it with dirty water.
- No twigs or rocks will penetrate this material.
- All seams are welded and will not rip.
- 100% Waterproof
- There is a double storm flap over the zipper to keep the water from splashes away.
- Elastic cuffs in arms and feet.
This particular suit is a stripe coverall S/50 with regular yellow stripes with a Fluorescent Yellow boots size 40. They are really not the perfect match together so I'm selling these super cheap.
These have also been used outside once for a photoshoot so there might be some sand in the boots.
The legs on this suit also look very crinkly because of the stripes enhancing the effect. On the other hand, bending down causes no issues.
Extreme Stripe Coverall with boots, size S/50, boots 40
To get a feeling on what size of boots you should choose, here is length of soles in centimeters:
- size 40: 26 cm
- size 41: 26,5 cm
- size 42: 27 cm
- size 43: 27,5 cm
- size 44: 28 cm
- size 45: 28,5 cm
- size 46: 29 cm
- size 47: 29,5 cm
- size 48: 30,0 cm
Black boots boots with red soles are available up to size 47. Safety boots are available up to size 48.